shop now

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanks A Bunch: Watercolour Card

Hi Stamper!
Recently, I attended a Watercolour Class for Demonstrators, hosted by Jamilla Ivits, (make sure to check out her blog at: www.jamillastampingrounds.blogspot.ca) who is a fellow community member of mine. During the class, I extended my knowledge of using Stampin' Up's Aqua Painters  (one of my favourite products of all time) and learned how to proper use our Blender Pens. I was so inspired by the class that I took a step-back from Christmas cards and continued the watercolour fun. So with out further ado, here is this week's creation. Enjoy!

Tip: Do a small wash of diluted colour (whether it's Elegant Eggplant or Mossy Meadow) to start and slowly add colour. Colour can be added but not removed once on the paper.

This is a "No Big Shot Required" card. Whoohoo!

Want to recreate this project? Here's the supplies you'll need:

I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Keep Creating Memories,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment