shop now

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Holiday Mini Album

Hi Stamper!
Recently I (Andrea) created a beautiful holiday mini album! This is one of my first mini albums that I've created and it exceeded my expectations. I will be making more of these cute album with the same design but with different embellishments and paper. I hope you love this mini album as much as I do!
  
Cover:
I did not embellish the cover because I wanted to it to match the pictures (not chosen yet)
 
Opened: 
 
Opened Completely (Flaps Down):
 
Opened Completely (Flaps Up):
 
 
Page #1 (Close-Up):
 
 Page #2 (Close-Up): 
 
Page #3 (Close-Up):
 
Back Cover:
 
That's the end. If you have any ideas on how to decorate the front cover, please leave a comment! I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
 
Keep Creating Memories,
Andrea Radzick
 
Products Need For This Project: 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute mini album!!! I love minis!
    How did you get your button the back to stay put??
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a dimensional to keep both buttons attached and it also creates room for the bakers twine to hook underneath the buttons

    ReplyDelete